Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lion King, that whole fucking movie, that's my motto.

~set to score by philip seymore hoffman~
Sooooomeone somewhere! Somehoooooooow. I can't quite get, this problem, it's calculus, I don't know that.
Fuck.
Fuck!
FUCK!
The righteous is extreme. Fucking, bears.
Bears.
Can you feel the heat in here? Man, if you can't you're not human are you? You're scum. Fuck you Armadillos. I hate you.

On the other side of this conundramatic* house. There's an elderly gentleman who only leaves his room for the bathroom. Every meal he has is served to him, and he never says a word to anyone.
The staff killed that bitter old fuck. He doesn't deserve the green jello just because his family is rich.
Mother T-bone steak ranch.
What?
Bye.




*Appendices
1* There's no such word. Give me money.

1 comment:

Lucas said...

hahaha, man i've missed reading things you've wrought. it's calculus, i don't know that.